Join us for the “From Concept to Kitchen” webinar series beginning in March!
Do you enjoy being the chef and best cook for the family?
Have you been thinking about turning your cooking hobby into a lucrative business?
Do you need help and guidance on what takes to start a successful food business?
This webinar series is for you! During the three webinar-series, we will show you what it takes to launch your food business and turn your dream into reality. Also, through this program, you will have the opportunity to work one on one with one of our food-based business specialists so that you can start implementing and move forward towards launching your business with no delays.
In this program, you will learn the steps to:
Launch your food business – March 1 | 2:30 PM
- Your Menu – What are you cooking? What are you selling?
- Your Kitchen – Where and how are you cooking it?
- Your Business – What kind of licenses and permits do you need?
Marketing and Sales – March 8 | 2:30 PM
- Your Customers – Who are you selling it to? Why will they buy from you?
- Your Sales Channels – How are you selling it? How are you reaching your customers?
- Your Delivery Channels – What delivery methods are you offering? How to choose the right packaging? How are you accepting payment?
Costing and projections – March 15 | 2:30 PM
- Your Menu – How to cost your food items? How to calculate your margins?
- Your Finances – What do you need to launch your business? How are you funding it?
- Your Growth – How do you plan to grow your food business? What do you need to grow?