ADVERTISING & MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
• Listing in the national award winning Membership Directory & Community Resource Guide.
• Listing in the Tustin Chamber Website Directory.
• Member-to-Member Discount Program.
• Cost-effective flyer inserts in the monthly newsletter.
• Affordable mailing labels of the current Chamber membership.
• Ceremonial activities including grand openings and ribbon cuttings.
• Business spotlight in the monthly newsletter.
• Business cards and/or marketing brochures displayed at the Chamber’s Information Center.
• Business & Economic Development Council which promotes business growth in association with the city of Tustin and business community. BEDC’s Education & Workforce Development Committee promotes partnership programs with local schools, businesses and educational institutions.
• Governmental Affairs Council dedicated to studying proposed legislation as well as monitoring government actions affecting businesses. Through the Chamber, we work hard to make your voice heard.
• Ambassadors Committee
• Business Expo Committee
• El Camino Real Street Fair & Chili Cookoff Committee
• Golf Tournament Committee
• Tiller Days Pancake Breakfast Committee
• Tiller Days Parade Float Committee
EVENTS & FUNDRAISERS
• Annual Business Expo (April)
• State of the City Luncheon (May)
• El Camino Real Street Fair & Chili Cookoff (June)
• Chamber Ball & Business of the Year (June)
• Annual Golf Tournament (September)
• Tustin Tiller Days Pancake Breakfast (October)
• Tustin Tiller Days Parade Float entry (October)
• Tustin Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast (November)
• Informative monthly newsletter, The Advocate.
• “Weekly Updates” sent via e-mail.
• Tustin Area Information Center, managed and operated by the Tustin Chamber
• Networkers luncheon meeting every week with infomercials given by Networker members only.
• Business breakfast every month with exciting guest speakers.
• Business mixer every month.
• New Member Reception every quarter.
• Committee meetings and special events offer a wide variety of opportunities to meet new prospects.
Accredited Member Program – Add Credibility to Your Website
Members may add an ‘accredited member’ banner to their website. This adds credibility that you are a member of the Chamber of Commerce in good standing. You can link this banner back to your business listing page in the Chamber of Commerce Directory for more exposure for your product & services.
Adding the banner to your site is very easy. Give these instructions below to your webmaster or if you have access to your webpages, you can add them yourself.
- right click on the accredited member graphic below and click ‘save as’ to save the banner to your computer. This banner has a clear background so it will work on any page background color.
- Save the banner to your computer
- Add the graphic anywhere you like on your web page (footers work best so it shows from every page) and add a link from that graphic to your chamber directory web page.
- To find your directory web page, look up your business in the chamber business directory and click on your business name. Once your directory web page opens, copy and paste the URL of that page and link your accredited member banner to this URL.